LOXX GROUP—a provider of logistics services
We are a dynamically developing German logistics company. Thanks to our innovations and ability to adapt to changing market conditions we have built LOXX Group—a strong organization valued by the customers.
At present, the Group includes five operational companies and LOXX Holding GmbH. It is represented by five subsidiaries:
- Gelsenkirchen (headquarters)
- Tamm, near Stuttgart,
- 500 employees with a knowledge of more than 20 foreign languages.
- More than 300 specialists.
- More than 600 tons of goods handled per day.
- 350 000 shipping orders per year.
- Sales of more than 110 million Euro (2014).
- Almost 10 000 sqm of cross-dock operations area.
- 7000 sqm for carrying out logistics operations.
- 3800 sqm of office area.
- July 01, 1977 – LOXX Trans-Ver-Service GmbH, Essen.
- August 31, 1990 – LOXX Sp. z o.o., Warszawa.
- December 13, 1993 – Pan Europa Transport GmbH, Stuttgart.
- August 14, 2000 – New Logistics Center, Gelsenkirchen.
- June 01, 2000 – LOXX Sp. z o.o., Poznań.
- October 01, 2010 – OOO LOXX, Moscow.
- June 01, 2011 – New Logistics Center, LOXX Sp. z o.o., Warsaw.
- May 16,2016 – LOXX Sp. z o.o., Katowice
We have gained rich experience. By taking care of our customers, we outsource whole logistics processes, and we provide high level services.