The LOXX warehouse is located on the premises of ProLogis Park Warsaw II at 5 Staniewicka Street in Warsaw (Targówek district). This is a modern class A business center designed for customers with different business operations.
- Round-the-clock security, internal and external security systems
- Fire preventing measures: fire protection systems in accordance with the NFPA 25 and RMSWia norms (among others, a system of sprinklers), heating and ventilation systems
- Clean, dry and dust-free walls and floors
- A system of high-storage racks for storing pallets and excessive length items (profiles, pipes, etc.)
- The possibility to store foodstuffs
- Short- and long-term storage
- The state-of-the-art computer system for running the warehouse (WMS) with on-line access for the customers.
- 5500 sqm of warehousing space of class A standard, including 2000 sqm of cross-docking zone
- 9 loading gates (8 loading gates and an additional one from ground level)
- 5500 pallet storage bays
- Storage height: 10 m
More in the: Warehousing Services tab